- Note: This year, out of an abundance of caution for the health and well being of everyone, in light of the risks of transmission of Covid-19 variants, all in attendance must strictly abide by the following:
- All adults and all children 12 years and older must carry proof of vaccination.
- All adults and all children older than 2 years must wear a face mask.
We have limited capacity due to Covid restrictions. Register today to secure your spot.
Puja Schedule – Oct 9, 2021
• Puja starts: 10:30AM
• 12:00 to 12:15: Anjali-Saptami Pujo
• 1:00 to 1:15: Anjali-Ashtami Pujo
• 1:30 to 3:00: Kumari, Sandhi, Nabami and Dashami Pujo
• 3:00 to 3:15: Anjali-Nabami & Dashami Pujo
• Puja ends: 3:30PM
• 4:00 to 5:00: Sindur Khela and Dhunuci
Food schedule (adult & kids):
• Snacks: 10:00 to 12:00
• Lunch: 1:30 to 2:30
• Dinner: 5:00 to 6:00PM
Few moments from Gharoaa events …
GHAROAA – Bengali Association of Greater Philadelphia strives to share and cultivate an awareness of Indian culture and tradition within the Greater Philadelphia area. Each year, we organize and host traditional Indian festivals, and events of cultural significance that celebrate talents of Indian singers, writers, musicians through live performances, social events and discussions.
Picnic Saraswati Puja Lakhsmi Puja
Amphan Relief Appreciation Letters